Second International Walk Like Beckett Day!
In honor of season 5 which I am sure is going to BLOW OUR MINDS, I am announcing the Second International Walk Like Beckett Day on Monday, September 24, 2012!
In case you forgot how this works:
1. On the aforementioned date, wear something AWESOME. Channel your inner Beckett. Bust out those shoes that make you feel like a goddess, that jacket that makes you look all professional and sexy, that skintight blue cocktail dress that basically does nothing but say HI I'M HOT LOOK AT ME. Spend a few extra minutes creating your own hairporn. Tuck a ring on a chain inside your shirt or wear a man's watch. Go with what moves you.
2. Revel in the floods of compliments you will get. Hold your head up, girlfrannnn.
3. If a big sexy cheeky writer tells you he wants to write a book about you, say yes. Trust me on this one.
4. Take pictures! Tumblr! Twitter (#walklikebeckett)! LJ! Dreamwidth! Banners! Billboards! Send your best pictures to Luke Reichle (@RedCarpetLuke) and see what he thinks!
5. And then as culmination of your own personal fabulousness, join with the LEGIONS of other fabulous folk by watching the Castle season premiere at 10/9c on ABC!
I have had questions about this before, so let me clarify: this is not LOOK Like Beckett Day. It is WALK Like Beckett Day. We don't all look like her and that's FINE. But stand up tall and feel strong and yeah, bite your lip a little to tease people. Own it. I'd start singing I Am Woman but I think you get the point.
And you might wanna pop one more button, just in case...